Tuesday, April 12, 2016

WARNING: YOUR TEACHERS MAY HAVE DICTATORIAL AMBITIONS

Today in WHAP, we were learning about decolonization and nationalism when Zimbabwe came up in a John Green video. If you didn't know, Robert Mugaba, Ziambabwe's current dictator who has been in control since 1987, started off as a high school teacher. This makes me wonder how many of my own teachers have dictator ambitions, and how decent of a dictator they would be. I think out of all my current teachers, Taj would be the most likely to subjugate to the world by forcing them to math. A world, or even just a country, under Taj's rule is a scary thing. Especially for me since I hate math. More than anything. I guess I'll have to start subjugating stuff before any of my teachers (espeically Taj) gets a chance to.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment