Thursday, April 21, 2016

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Marvel made a Disney comic book based on the ride Big Thunder Mountain called, well, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I'm obsessed with it because the ride is so awesome, so the comic has to be awesome, too, right? It's common sense. The ride about Figment was awesome and so was the comic book, so this will obviously be the same way, too. Anyway, I've been dying to get it from the bookstore since the library doesn't have it, but they never have it at Barnes and Noble which is the only place I will buy books due to a certain membership card that I own. Instead, if I really want it, I have to order it online, but sheesh, the effort involved in ordering stuff online! Too much effort! It would be easier for everyone if the bookstore would just have it on the shelves when I go to look around.


- Delanna

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is great work. The effort you put into this is very impressive and I enjoyed every minute of the read. I hope to come back and see more articles you've written. Custom CBD Gummies Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Patrick Degen, I am very well known in the field of marketing I am now engage with packaging firm and provide best CBD oil packaging at a wholesale prices.

    ReplyDelete