Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Piccolo Problems

I have serious problems with the piccolo. Well, it's more accurate to say one piccolo in particular. The stupid thing just refuses to function, which is to be excepted since it is a plastic instrument (for the most part). I can't get a note out of it, and it's not because I can't play it. It actually does not work. I tried everything from fixing it myself to taking it to Zeagler's, but they claimed it worked perfectly fine (says the guy who also couldn't get a note out). I'm kinda freaked out about this because I have a solo involving the instrument on Sunday and only two rehearsals remain. That piccolo had better start working soon, or it'll be keeping me warm during the winter.


- Delanna

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing compelling and interesting material for readers like me. You have a great talent. Custom CBD Gummies Boxes

    ReplyDelete

  2. Brilliant service very fast delivery,t boxes excellent communication will buy from again.customboxesbulk A must have when packing for a house move.

    ReplyDelete