Monday, April 4, 2016

That Awkward Moment When Your Most Prized Souvenir From England is a Tsum Tsum

My most treasured souvenir from England, believe it or not, is a tsum tsum that I got from a shopping center in London. We were scheduled to do like four hours of shopping, and I was super bored because I actually hate shopping. I was hanging out with my friends, Elise and Catherine (not the one you are probably thinking), and I swear we had gone to every single shop or at least looked at them twice. Then, we saw this old man with a Disney Store bag, and we were like we have to go. So, we asked this sketchy guy from an open flea market type thing if he knew where it was, and he LIED saying he didn't know. We were crushed (we didn't know he lied at the time) and went back to aimlessly walking around, but then we wound up stumbling onto a DISNEY STORE. It was beautiful. They had everything like a Zootropolis display (yes, Brits call it Zootropolis) and Mickey and Minnie London souvenirs, but what caught my eye was the tsum tsum display. I'm obsessed with them because they are literally adorable, and I've been wanting to start a collection but could never find any because no one sells them in Baton Rouge!! Anyway, I decide to buy one and "waste" my last three pounds. I had a hard time choosing between all of them. There was Flynn Rider, Mother Gothel, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Chief Bogo, and soooo many others, but I finally settled on Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh mostly because the Winnie the Pooh stories originated in England. I am so proud of my choice though. Rabbit makes me really happy, and I get a lot of stupid joy from taking pictures of him. I'm weird, I know, but it's my life. Not yours. Deal with it.


- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment