Thursday, April 7, 2016

Megurine Luka

I know, I know. At this point, I'm probably boring you to death with my talk about vocaloids, but I really don't care. Sorry, but never fear, there aren't that many vocaloids left to talk about. At least not any that I like.  Anyway, the next vocaloid I feel like talking about is Megurine Luka. I probably should have talked about her before KAITO since she is technically vocaloid three, but whatever. Either way, here are some songs that I like which feature her:

1. Caged Baby Dragon

2. FLASH BACK

3. filozofio

4. No Logic

5. Mikuru Beam Song

6. Japanese Ninja No. 1

7. Luka Luka★Night Fever

8. KisS (english ver.)

9. The Little Mermaid

10. The Tailor Shop on Enobizaka

11. Summer Night Discotheque

12.Prance Piece of the Wanderlust Princess

13. Music Box of Time

14. My Dear Pig

15. Call Me When You're Sober

16. Daily Life

17. Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen

18. God Knows

19. Million Miles

20. My Heart Will Go On

Luka makes me very happy. Maybe because one of my favorite songs featuring her involves pigs? Probably, but she is very good even without mentioning pigs. :)



- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment