Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Think My Guinea Pigs Are Vampires

I was holding one of my guinea pigs today when she suddenly started to bite me. On my neck. She probably just had to go to the bathroom and was biting me to let me know, but biting me on the neck is extremely weird for her. Usually, she just eats my clothes, but this time it was my neck leaving me to wonder if she was somehow some sort of vampire guinea pig. If that is even a thing (which I really hope it is because that would be unfortunate for me). Now, instead of sucking the juices out of peppers in order to fulfill her vitamin intake, she'll start sucking my blood to satisfy her needs. What a scary thought. Guinea pigs can be more terrifying than any other animal sometimes. Especially when they are awkwardly gnawing on your neck...

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment