Sunday, April 10, 2016

Physics Does Not Exist in My House

Everyone should know by now that my house has been under construction for quite some time now, so a lot of what we own is stashed away in boxes making it easier to move at any given time. As some of you who have had the honor of stepping foot into my house may know, there is a certain stack of boxes in my house that is constantly screwing with physics. The way it's stacked, you wouldn't think that it's possible for it to stay perfectly still without falling over or collapsing the boxes on the bottom, but it does and has been for over four years now. That's pretty intense. Not only that, but a lot of other things defy physics in my house. Another example would be most of my book stacks. Many of them are stacked in a similar way to our leaning tower of boxes, but they manage not to fall for the most part (I say for the most part because my siblings will bump my stacks some times, and I have to do some crazy acrobatics in order to save them from falling and getting bent up). Because of the fact that my house literally denies the existence of physics, should I really have to study the stupid subject when nothing around me seems to follow its laws?

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment