Sunday, April 17, 2016

A Certain Creepier Group in the Back

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this besides me and Mark, but there was a creepy group of people who were clearly not attending the prom, clearly not teachers, and were clearly not workers. Towards the end of the prom, this group kept sneaking in one of the back doors and would take pictures of what was going on. If that wasn't creepy enough, the way they were dressed made it a lot worse. One of them was wearing a bright pink and blue kimono (traditional Japanese garment). One guy had super long hair and an even longer beard and was dressed in a long t-shirt and super short shorts. Another was wearing a super short dress, and I'm pretty sure it was a he who was wearing it. The list goes on, but those were the ones who stood out the most. They kept sneaking in, but every time I looked over at them, they would hurry up and leave. It was weird, and I feel like we should have told someone... But, I mean it all worked out in the end, and everything was fine...I guess...

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment