Monday, April 11, 2016

My Charger...

So, my laptop was about to die today when I got home, so naturally, you would charge it, right? Well, my stupid charger has been broken for quite some time (thanks family members who seem to enjoy breaking my stuff), but I'm too lazy to go to the help desk to see about getting a new one since I'M LITERALLY GOING TO GRADUATE IN LESS THAN A MONTH. There is literally no point, so I haven't - no, more like refuse - to fix it. So when my laptop needed to be charged this afternoon, I plugged it in, and it refused to charge. I started freaking out because it was at 10%, and I still have an entire paper to write. It eventually started working after I held it a certain way, but I still almost had a mini heart attack there. Please, charger. Never scare me like that again.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment