Monday, April 4, 2016

Hatsune Miku

One of my favorite musicians isn't a person. She's a Japanese vocaloid named Hatsune Miku (or Miku Hatsune depending on what country your in). I'm not sure why I like her. Maybe it's her graphic design? I do have like two key chains of her in different poses like singing and love struck, but no. Maybe it's just the way she sounds? I mean she does have an amazing voice (well, I guess it technically doesn't belong to her...) but so do all the other musicians I listen to. Maybe it's the fact that she has her own unofficial manga? It is pretty cool, but it's not really the reason. No, if I had to pick one reason, it would be the titles of her songs. Here are a few of my favorites:

1. Chocolat

2. LOVEDOLL OF NOBODY

3. Tell Your World

4. Shoelace

5. Track 1

6. The World is Mine

7. Our World

8. Wing-Eternal Song

9. WORLD'S END UMBRELLA

10. *flowery fairy*

11. AaAaAaAAAaAAa

12. Abnormal Cherry Blossoms

13. Elevator Music

14. I've Got a Part-Time Job on Xmas

15. I Just Hate People

I just put my personal favorites, so these aren't all of her songs. There are like a loooooooooooooot more. I don't know why, but I either find her song titles hilarious or very meaningful. Sorry if you guys think this is a waste of space and/or don't really care. I just felt like posting this. I guess you really don't have to read this if you don't want to.



- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment