Thursday, April 21, 2016

Revenge Really Is a Dish Best Served Extremely Cold

So, yesterday, I got revenge on this person who has bothered me for quite some time now (and really, I mean like a looooong time). I won't say exactly what happened or who this person really is, but I'm like the worse human alive because what happened made me temporarily happy. And, then I felt super guilty about it, but don't worry because I stopped feeling guilty after like two seconds and was pretty much neutral after that. Anyway, I literally felt like Monokuma (this character from Danganronpa who I am obsessed with) because he always laughs maniacally about things, and I totally wanted to laugh maniacally over this (yes, I told you, I am the worst). I literally felt like this at first:


And then became this:


Which turned into this:


And then this:


And of course this:


Which lead to this:


And maybe a little of this:


Which then turned into this:



And finally turned into this:


And that's when I calmed down. You probably couldn't tell on the outside how I was feeling, but this is what was going on inside my head pretty much. I'm so ashamed of myself. Worst person ever. Sitting right here typing this. I'm horrible. I apologize. Yep. I'm am horrible...


- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment