Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Figment of a Stitch

So today, I got two amazing things (I got a lot of other stuff, but my two favorites are these). The first one was a Stitch tsum tsum, given to me by Mark. It's like the cutest thing ever!!! I just adore it. Yes, it's weird, I know. Pretty much an adult now, and I'm freaking out over a small stuffed thing. But, who asked for your opinion anyway? The next thing I got was the comic book, Figment, given to me by my parents. I've been dying to get my hands on it ever since it first came out, so I'll definitely be reading it about a dozen times over the next two days (now, I have to wait to get the second one). Super excited! It's nice to know some people remembered what today was for me. :P



- Delanna

P.S. I also got the concept art for Zootopia which is like one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. Like, I can't even believe actual people are capable of creating such art.

No comments:

Post a Comment