Tuesday, April 5, 2016

There's a Reason It's Called BEARLY Published

The newspaper at Catholic High is called "Bearly Published" making me wonder if the person who named it had a sense of humor. I mean, yes, their mascot is a bear, but I feel like the namer was going for something else. The paper - well, let's just say it's a miracle that it's even on the racks. I was looking at it today and noticed at least 15 mistakes without having to unfold or turn the newspaper. I seriously wonder if any of the teachers over there proof read the articles before they get published. Do they just not care? Or do they not notice at all? In comparison to ours ("The Shield"), their newspaper is barely published with all those mistakes and articles that just make you question why the newspaper club even exists.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment