Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Have Been Scarred For LIfe

So, you should all know by now that I have a thing about bananas from a horrifying childhood experience involving bananas. Because of that, I was scarred forever when I came across these while surfing the internet or whatever you call it:

alien banana sculpture

cool banana sculpture 2

cool banana sculpture 5

shark banana sculpture

Why would someone create these? Who had this much time? What did art ever do to them to deserve this type of punishment? Bananas will not be happy until they destroy everything I hold dear, will they? But, I guess I have to admit that it's pretty cool that someone decided to put up with the disgusting, slimy things in order to carve something so painstakingly small and detailed. \

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment