Monday, April 25, 2016

The Mad Rush for the Clown

I totally didn't realize that my art project was due today. Well, I kinda did, but I didn't really process it which would have totally helped. I've been working on that project in art class, and it was supposed to include a glass something. My glass something was three glass bottles being juggled by a slightly creepy clown (yes, normal people randomly choose clowns as the subjects of very important art projects, so don't judge me). I seriously just couldn't get into this project. I'm not 100% sure why, but I've been dragging this project out by like barely doing anything on it in class. When I got to school and realized that it was due today, I had like the entire right side of my clown left (or left if you go by the clowns directions and stuff), so I had to rush it. I barely finished during my lunch hour which is the hour right before my 7th hour art class. It didn't turn out so good in my opinion. I feel like I could have shaded it better and added some stuff, but whatever. I can't do anything about it now.


- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment