Tuesday, April 12, 2016

If I Was an Anime Character, I Would Apparently be Mika

While in England, I was eating in a pub with my friends, Catherine and Elise, when Catherine asked us each a question. If Elise was an anime character, who would she be, and if Delanna was an anime character, who would she be? I had to think a while before I said that Elise was like Mine from Akame ga Kill, but Elise almost immediately answered Mika from Seraph of the End. At first, I didn't see it (because I find him super annoying the way he obsessed over Yu), but I guess I do now.

1. I'm blonde. He's blonde. I guess that's one thing, but we don't have the same eye color. I don't have red or blue eyes. Just green.

2. We share the same personality type. We both have a tendency to be quiet around people we don't know, but when we're around our friends and family, we both open up and can't really be turned off. I have a tendency to get super hyper around my friends and family I guess.



Even though I find Mika to be annoying some times (we don't share some of his qualities, thank God), I can see why Elise said I would be him if I was an anime character, but I think she is more like Mine than I am like Mika. I have to say the look on her face when I told her see would be Mine was priceless! I should have taken a picture... Bwahahaha.


- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment