Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Were My Test Scores Really That Bad?

I got bored real quick, so my break from blogging is officially over. Anyway, the other day (or some day recently because I can't remember how long ago this happened), I was coming home from the Main Library and decided to take Goodwood back home. I arrived at the stop sign on Goodwood after someone else, so I had to wait my turn. This person decided to turn onto Goodwood and nearly hit me as he was turning. And, the person was none other than Taj, my demonic ex-math teacher. I didn't think my test scores in math were that low to where they warranted my death. In fact, they were pretty high, so he had absolutely no reason at all to try to kill me. None. I thought once I graduated, I wouldn't have to put up with him any more, but I guess my luck really does suck.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment