Monday, June 20, 2016

It's a Hot Mess Alright

I have to say, I love Hot Topic. It's actually my favorite store. Not only does it sell stuff for all of my weird obsessions, but it also has cool sales. Like the one they're having right now as I type this up. The annual Hot Mess sale. I love it. I was able to get a cool Guardians of the Galaxy shirt and an Inside Out shirt. For waaaaay less than the usual amount of one shirt! I also got a cool Sword Art Online bracelet (and an Ouran High School Host Club bracelet for my sister which was one of the biggest mistakes of my life). The only pain with this sale was finding anything. It took forever to find these treasures because everything was jumbled together in boxes. It literally was a hot mess (I truly understand why they call it that now).

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment