Friday, July 1, 2016

Another Tea Run

My grandmother seems to have trouble dying if that makes any sense. She keeps arguing with everyone who steps in her hospital room. She refuses to see my aunt as one last act of revenge for angering her in case she actually dies. And, on top of all of that, she has managed to send two nurses running out of the room in tears. Therefore, I think she's going to make it. There is no way that someone who has this much energy to do these things is gonna go easy. It's ridiculous. While I'm glad she has yet to get mad at me and/or die, I wish she would stop sending me on green tea runs. She keeps demanding green tea, but none of the green teas the nurses bring her are good enough for consumption. I've already been to every food place in this hospital and every grocery store in the surrounding area, and I have yet to find tea that suits her. I've spent  over $30 from my personal savings on green tea only to watch it get thrown away. I never knew there were so many different brands of green tea alone. I say never send someone who doesn't drink tea to find tea because it'll never work. I just clearly don't know that much about tea.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment