Saturday, July 30, 2016

Is This the Last One For Real This Time?

Today, I'm currently at the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Part I and II) at Barnes and Noble! I totally thought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows would be the last midnight release that I ever went to, but I guess I was wrong. It is literally Harry Potter fandom heaven here. Everyone is dressed up like the characters from the books. It's great. I even decided to dress up which is like super rare for me. Since I own parts of the Hogwarts uniform, I was like what the heck and threw it on. Anyway, I've almost died like twice tonight. It's ridiculous. Barnes and Noble is doing this thing where they are throwing balloons down from the second floor. They call it the owl post or whatever. If you catch one of the owl balloons, you can get a prize (I'm not really sure what it is, but I think it might be a t-shirt). I've tried twice, but each time ended in utter failure. Both times, I had an owl balloon coming straight at me, but everyone around me kept reaching over me and pushing me to the ground. Curse my height. I wonder if this prize is worth dying for. I've already witnessed two kids go down in tears because greedy adults pushed them to the ground. I kinda have a feeling the same thing is gonna happen to me, too, if I keep trying. Hopefully not. I would like to survive long enough to at least purchase the book and read it.


- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment