Thursday, July 7, 2016

Rotting in a Car

I absolutely hate it when my mom makes me take Kylle to his karate classes because that means I have to sit in my car for a hour which isn't very fun. I guess I could go inside the studio, but that would mean I would have to deal with people. And, I hate dealing with people, so I'm better off in my car. Buuuuuut, it's like super hot in my car since my car has BLOODY FAKE LEATHER SEATS (horrifying for a vegetarian like myself, but at least it's fake). I dunno what it is with my car, but the air conditioning isn't strong enough to counteract the heat. Unlike my dad's car, my seats do not have air conditioning installed in them. Which sucks. I firmly believe that all cars that feel the need to have leather seats should be required by law to have air conditioned seats. Period. Seriously, I'm tired of feeling like I'm rotting in my car. If that makes any sense. I feel like having air conditioned seats would at least make my car more bearable to sit in for long periods of time.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment