Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Moment of Silence for Every Inator That Self-Destructed

Today, I walked in on Delaney watching Phineas and Ferb which made me super happy and caused me to sit with her for hours until we watched about two seasons worth of episodes. I literally loved that show, and it crushed me to see it end. One reason was that it was literally a show that I couldn't wait to watch (since I never had cable, and still don't, I had to watch it on vacations, so instead of actually sleeping at a hotel, my siblings and I would literally stay up to all hours of the night watching the Disney Channel until it became what it is today). Another reason was the fact that I was obsessed with Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Perry the Platypus (I mean, Phineas and Ferb were cool, but an evil scientist is totally the coolest). First off, his name and backstory is amazing. I love how his nemesis is a platypus of all things (he's like me in a way because my nemesis is literally a banana probably named Bart). Second off, I loved how he would explain his plot in detail after capturing Perry in some weak trap. But, I have to say that the thing I love most is every inator he made and how they all wind up self-destructing in the end. It's classic evil villain stuff. His inators literally made me happy. Especially when they self-destructed. Here are some of my favorites throughout the series. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Destuct-inator


The purpose of this inator was to collect all the gnomes in the Tri-Sate Area and destroy them because of the humiliation Dr. Doofenshmirtz faced as a child after being forced to replace the family gnome. It self-destructed after Agent P. pushed him into the level which caused the gnomes to shoot back out in different directions. Overall, it was hilarious and makes me wish that I had some tragic backstory that would cause me to target something like gnomes. Maybe I should target bananas with my own Destruct-inator...?

Deflate-inator



This inator was supposed to deflate things all over the Tri-State area, but due to Doofenshmirtz's poor foresight, this inator wound up hitting a mirror and backfired on the blimp that he decided to mount it on. I like this one mostly because of how foolish it was. Especially since it was mounted on something that's easy to deflate.

Age Accelerator-inator



Who doesn't need an inator that ages one's special family cheese to perfection. I know I need one. I have a cheese fetish. Too bad it wound up blowing up and backfiring after being turned to the highest level. I personally wouldn't want that to happen to me.

Freezeanator



The idea behind this little beauty of an inator was to freeze every animal agent out there and turn them into Dr. Doofenshmirtz's own giant chess set. I would like to turn my enemies into a chess set that I could use to crush other people with (not physically but by beating them in the game). Too bad the victims happened to somehow escape and destroy the inator...

Hog Dog Vendor Revenge-inator



Doofenshmirtz created this one to take revenge on hot dog vendors across the Tri-State Area since they always cut into his bratwurst sales. The inator was created to freeze the water that the vendors use to make the hot dogs which is super brillant. Without that water, they can't sell their meat. Bwahahaha. Take that meat eaters! Too bad it got destroyed in a wave of bratwurst.

BO-AT (Buoyancy Operated Aquatic Transport)

Technically, it's not an inator. Duh. You can tell by the name, but the name is what makes it so cool. Rather than calling it a boat like a normal person, Doofenshmirtz made it snazzier by making it into an epic acronym. Too bad it was taken down by his M.O.A.T. (Metropolitan Oval Aquatic Trench).

Of course, I have several other favorite inators, but if I kept on, this post would literally never end. Seriously, this show makes my evil heart jump for joy every time I see a shiny new inator. But, every time one gets destroyed or just plan self-destructs, I wind up balling (so many tears). It's sad seeing such evil go to waste. Too bad Doofenshmirtz never had one plan go right. He should have totally been my apprentice. Then, he might have had a plan or two actually work.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment