Monday, July 4, 2016

Fireworks and a Deathbed

Well, happy Fourth of July. Everyone seems to be pretty happy. Well, except for my grandmother who is convinced she is on her deathbed even though she was supposed to get out of the hospital today (but it was moved back to tomorrow just to make sure). All she has been talking about for the last couple of hours is her will and how she is gonna write me out of it if I don't deliver the desired green tea. Yes, I still have not found green tea that pleases her, and I seriously doubt I ever will. I was pretty glad to leave the hospital after several long hours because I went to see the fireworks downtown with Mark. Yay. Actually, Baton Rouge fireworks are kinda a let down after witnessing the fireworks at Walt Disney World...

-Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment