Thursday, July 14, 2016

Beware the Stampede of Squirtle Followers

After that run-in with that strange Texan, I was walking around downtown with Mark playing Pokémon Go when we stumbled across a Squirtle outside Slits and Giggles. It was something I didn't have yet, so we stopped and caught it. Right when we had finished, a huge crowd of people poured out of the Slits and Giggles. Apparently, they had also caught sight of the Squirtle and were coming for it. Since they were coming right at us, we naturally ran for our lives. Literally. Never get in between a group of Pokémon Go players and a Squirtle. It's pretty brutal. I have a feeling that they would have torn us to shreds if we had stayed there any longer. I have never been so terrified before in my life.


- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment