Monday, July 11, 2016

Too. Early. In. The. Bloody. Morning.

I hate waking up early in the morning. I think we've already been over this, but in case you forgot, it's 100% true. For the entire week (at least until Friday), I have to wake up at 6:00 every morning in order to make sure that I'm awake and can drive my sister (without killing us in an accident caused by a sleep deprived me) to horse camp that starts at seven somethingish (I should probably know this, but honestly, I don't care because I leave whenever my mom kicks me out the house). It's sad that I have to wake up a hour in advance to make sure that I can semi-function in time to drive to Farr Park. It's literally pathetic. I was thinking about it this morning. I need to work on getting up in the morning. But, by the time I got home, I remembered why I try to sleep through mornings if I can. It's too bright. Waaaaaaaay too bright. I felt blinded by the brightness all the way there and back. Maybe I need to invest in some sunglasses, but there are so many other things that I would rather invest in... I think I will continue trying to sleep mornings away instead. It's easier that way.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment