Saturday, July 30, 2016

Patience Totally Isn't My Thing When Waiting in Lines That Involve Books

Seriously, the wait is KILLING me (a.k.a. I'm super bored). It's pretty ridiculous. The line for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child just started, and the actual release is less than thirty minutes away. I don't think I can make it. Each minute is passing by like an hour. Why must time screw with me? Thirty minutes usually goes by super fast when I'm watching anime or drawing, but of course, it's gotta take its sweet time when a book release is involved. I must remember to kill time once I get my copy...

- Delanna

P.S. Here's an interesting fact about boredom. Believe it or not, boredom is a relatively new concept that stems from the current generation's need to constantly fill their time with distraction, entertainment, and/or reward. While boredom was mentioned vaguely in famous quotes earlier in history, today's boredom is considered to be in a league of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment