Monday, May 30, 2016

You Know You Have No Life When You're Still Playing UNO

Still going strong. Kinda. Actually, we're super bored and ready to kill the bloody deck of UNO cards. Is it even possible to kill a deck of cards? I guess you could burn them individually or just shred them. Maybe it's best if you shred it first and then burn it just to make sure you get maximum torture time? Who knows. If I play one more game of UNO, I think I might actually cry. The sad thing is, I don't know why we keep going. It's some sick mural thing going on between us because we all shuffle in to our dining room and start dealing out cards. It's kinda depressing when all I have to look forward to during the summer is more UNO. Something exciting better happen and soon.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment