Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I Shall Watch Every Episode of Fairy Tail Before I Turn in My Laptop

If you didn't know, one of my favorite animes, Fairy Tail, is one of the longest animes I follow. Like, seriously, it's literally seven seasons long. A few new English dubbed episodes were released, but I haven't watched them yet because I literally couldn't remember what had happened in the last episodes. It would be weird if I decided to randomly start somewhere in the middle, so I decided to start back at the beginning. The problem is that I have to turn my laptop in to my school on May 10, and it's like my only source of internet. So, I'm basically freaking out and have decided that I will finish the entire series before that happens. It probably won't happen though because it is a long series, and I kinda have to at least attempt to prepare for all my exams.


- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment