Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Flying Terror (A.K.A. The Bloody Roach That Decided It Was Gonna Fly)

So, tonight, my family decided to go see Alice Through the Looking Glass which was amazing (for those of you who have yet to see it, prepare yourself for the best time pun usage you will ever experience). We came home pretty late, so as we were walking to the front door, my dad saw this huge mother-of-all-bloody-roaches cockroach outside my window. My dad decided that rather than kill the thing, he was going to just shove it off and let it run wild. Well, when he tried to shove it off my window, the stupid thing decided that it could fly. And, you know what happened? It flew right into my bloody face. Of all the people it could fly into, it decided to fly into mine. Wonderful. I had to preform some strange panicked dance ritual before the thing flew off. Never to be seen again. Mostly because it got snatched up by a bat. I mean, what are the odds of that happening? Not that I really feel sorry for it. It did fly in my facing causing me to freak out and look pretty stupid doing so, so you know what? It totally deserved what it got. Karma can be a bleeding jerk when it wants to be.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment