Sunday, May 15, 2016

I Finally Found the Bloody Goose

I finally found the bloody goose. I mean movie. It took a while, but it happened. My mom was pretty insistent that I try the libraries that weren't on yesterday's list today, so I did. I decided to try Central first since it was the closest. Relatively speaking. After surviving the drive there (without getting lost once which is like my new personal best for driving places I don't usually drive), I found the bloody movie in the teen section after checking every other movie shelf which was a lot because libraries in the middle of nowhere apparently have a lot of movies. Thank you, Central Library! I would thank you more, but you didn't have a manga section. So, I still kinda hate you, but lucky for you, I don't hate you as much as I hate the Jones Creek Library.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment