Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Suicidal Detectives Are the Best

Yes, I know this sounds kinda weird, but it's 100% true. Suicidal detectives are the best. By far. Regular detectives just can't measure up. You see, the reason I say this is because lately I've been obsessed with Bungou Stray Dogs. One of the main characters is suicidal and is literally the only reason why I watch the anime (actually, that's untrue because there are other reasons). Osamu Dazai is simply amazing. He's like a waaaaay better detective than Sherlock Holmes. I decided to add some clips of Dazai to this post just to show you how amazing he is and to brighten your day with a laugh.



Isn't Dazai amazing?! Seriously, how could you not love the guy? He's hilarious. 

- Delanna

P.S. I keep calling him a detective, but the main detective of the show isn't Dazai because technically speaking, he really isn't a detective even though he's pretty good a solving cases and is a member of the Armed Detective Agency.


It's actually this guy, Ranpo Edogawa, who is pretty much the anime version of Sherlock Holmes (at least in my opinion). He's like my second favorite character in the series even though they don't focus on him that much (which is sad).


P.P.S. I totally needed an excuse to add these pictures. Sorry, but they are cool. So enjoy them. Bask in their awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment