Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I Need a T-Shirt That Reads "I Survived the OLOM Carpool Line"

Both my siblings have started school by now and have left me all alone at home with nothing to do. At least, that's my problem until 3:30ish when I have a new problem that arises called Mercy carpool. Mercy carpool is one of the stupidest things ever to exist on this Earth. They changed how it works this year, and now, there are cops directing people into "lines" (in reality, they can't be considered lines because they are more like squiggles or something like that) that go the wrong way. Also, the carpool line is just long in general, so I wound up getting stuck on Government Street waaaaaay pass Lobdell. Talk about a nightmare. It literally took about two hours to pick up Delaney which totally wasn't worth it because she was in a super bad mood.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment