Saturday, August 6, 2016

Only I Can Manage to Blow Something Up in a Microwave...

I don't usually have a lot of talent, but when it comes to blowing random stuff up, I'm second to none. Literally, I amaze myself because who else would manage to blow up their dinner in a microwave after carefully following all of the instructions? At least, I think I followed the instructions. Oh well. I guess it really doesn't matter since I just finished cleaning the mother-of-all messes. Honestly, the mess I made would put Lake Karachay to shame. It was pretty surprising seeing exactly where the food wound up. The hardest part was cleaning the stuff that managed to get inside the light fixtures in the kitchen and the stuff that got under the refrigerator. See? Talent. Pure talent.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment