Thursday, August 25, 2016

I Have to Pick Just One?!

Today, I was asked to pick my all time favorite anime character, and I was only allowed to pick one. I was like impossible. I can't just pick one. It killed me inside. I still can't pick. It is literally impossible. So, in honor of that person (mostly just to tease her), I am listing my current top five favorite anime characters in no particular order (if I did anymore than five we would be here for a super long time).

1. Kugelmugel (Hetalia)


2. Osamu Dazai (Bungou Stray Dogs)


3. Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)


4. Hanzo Urushihara (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)


5. Akame (Akame ga Kill)


This is literally all based on what I've been watching lately. I have like a ton more that I want to share, but honestly, I don't feel like it. You should just ask me in person if you really want to know. Not like anyone will take me up on that offer.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment