Thursday, November 10, 2016

Regrets

I've been up for about twenty-six hours straight now which has given me more than enough time to think about my life (because when I don't have sleep, I apparently go all disillusion and start thinking about philosophical things). I wound up coming up with a list of regrets because, I mean, who doesn't have regrets, right? So, without further ado, here are the things I regret most in life (apparently):

1. NOT EATING THOSE DANG GUMMIES WHEN I HAD THE BLOODY CHANCE.

2. Waiting until the last minute to write to essays even though I had a good reason to (drawing projects don't do themselves).

3. Not sleeping for the last TWENTY-SIX BLOODY HOURS.

4. EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF HIGH SCHOOL. Seriously. I hated it that much.

5. Buying one too many Sprites...

Wow. Honestly, my regrets in life suck. I don't really regret many things in life cause I wind up accepting them for the most part. Well, except for the high school one. That one's kinda seriously, but as for the other ones... Let's just chalk those up to the lack of sleep. :P

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment