Monday, November 28, 2016

Pray For Us, Monty Jesus

Finals week. My old enemy. Hahaha. Not really. I would have to have legit finals for that to be true, and fortunately, I only have final projects. Yay? Oh well. It seems like everyone around me (especially people who have classes in Monty Hall) is praying to Monty Jesus. Yes, my college apparently does stuff like this. Monty is the hall for any major that requires highly powerful and specialized computers and software that enjoy to crash at the worst possible moment, and it used to have a paintinge of a guy who looked exactly like Jesus hanging up in it. People start leaving candles and whatnot by it and would pray asking for the Monty Jesus to let their stuff render correctly or whatever. Even though the picture has long since been removed, people are still crazy about it. It's weird, but whatever. Who am I to judge?


- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment