Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Do ever wonder what would have happened if you had chosen to do something differently for a certain event in your life? Would you be better or worse off now? Or maybe happier or sadder as a result? Or would you be a completely different person because of that choice? I'm not really sure why, but I've been thinking about this a lot. I guess it is because a lot of people I know keep bring up the past which makes me think about certain choices I made in high school. I wonder. If I had chosen differently for some of them, would I be happier today as a result of those choices? Or would I still be depressed every time I think about high school? It kinda makes me wish I could travel back to the past and experiment with different choices in order to determine which ones lead to a happier life, ya know?

-Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment