Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Design Professor Must Hate Us

So, remember that whole post about how I can't understand why people loved photography and whatnot? Well, let's have a continuation of that conversation. The photo I took that day was used in my still life photography project where I basically had to edit the thing and make it look professional. Well, it didn't turn out so great (it was kinda my first time doing this). As one of the requirements of the project, I had to print the photo out on legit photo paper which wasn't fun. My professor gave us a list of places that we could print it out at, so I decided to try them out. Weeeeeeell, the first place had weird hours and wasn't opened on Tuesdays or Wednesdays which was totally lovely. Not. The second place not longer printed stuff. I mean, come on! By this point, I was totally despairing. Thankfully, the third place had really weird hours, so I was finally able to print my picture out. I mean seriously, what kind of printing place stays open until ten on Tuesdays and Wednesdays? How convenient was that? Actually, I just got really lucky.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment