Friday, December 23, 2016

That Moment When Your Inabilities Catch Up to You

I was messing around on the internet recently when I came across an article that literally described me. It was bad. I could see myself in pretty much every bullet point, and each one made me feel worse and worse. Mostly because of my inability to express myself properly which probably stems from me trying to fit the image other people have of me for so many years, but whatever. Point is, I don't know why I'm the way I am now, and I apologize to everyone I've ever interacted with for my inability to express myself. So, if I've ever hurt you because of this, I am truly sorry, and I hope you understand.

- Delanna

P.S. Here's the link of that article I was talking about: http://www.puckermob.com/relationships/20-things-to-know-before-you-date-the-girl-whos-bad-at-expressing-emotions?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=PuckerMob.

P.P.S. And, as if I didn't already feel horrible about how I come across, this article came along: http://www.puckermob.com/lifestyle/struggles-of-girls-who-are-bad-at-expressing-their-emotions.

P.P.P.S. I apologize. Again. Maybe this will help people understand me a bit better? Probably not. I'm kinda one of those scientific anomalies that no one can explain or whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment