Thursday, December 15, 2016

I Don't Sing

Delaney had her band concert this evening, so I went to go see her and take some pictures for my mom. It was pretty much like any other normal middle school band concert. It was loud, outta tune, and pretty much the very definition of a living hell (especially those flutes). Though, Mr. LeBlanc (my old band director during my freshman and sophomore years) decided to end the concert a bit differently from normal school concerts which a bit of audience participation in the singing department. Yep, that's right. He basically made us sing. Except, I can't sing, so I refused to join in even though he pretty much stared at me the entire time. Oh well. Sorry, sir, but I just couldn't. Unless you wanted the entire gym to become scarred for life from the sound of my singing voice.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment