Sunday, February 12, 2017

I've Been Thinking Lately... (A Dangerous Past Time I Know)

Lately, my roommate has been doing a series of comics called Bumbling Bee Comics about her interactions with people around her, and I've even made a few appearances in them. But, this whole thing has got me thinking. What if I start making a comic?! I think it would be cool, but I'm not sure if I would have time. I mean, I already have school work. And, also this blog. I dunno. It would be fun though. I've even started on some character designs. I don't know what I would call it, or what it would be about. Or, even if anyone would be interested and even read it. I mean, people barely read this thing, so maybe I shouldn't waste my time... What do you think? Should I? Or should I not?

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment