Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Art of Not Getting Killed...By Art...

I have a major project due on Friday (since class was cancelled on Monday for one of the most pointless holidays ever, all classes have to be made up on Friday) in Drawing, and it's physically killing me. It's not like it's a hard assignment or anything. It's actually the opposite. It's too easy, but it's a lot and totally time consuming. I can't find the motivation to actually start it, so, yeah, it's kinda killing me. I just can't do it. Anime is much more interesting right now. Seriously, Nanbaka is like the best anime ever. It's waaaay more entertaining than having to draw 15 architectural sketches that include working lines and use varied line marks to convey spacial depth.

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment