Thursday, March 2, 2017

Oh Wait, It's That Time Already?

I like sleep. Actually, it would be more accurate to say that I love it. I would literally do anything for sleep, but then this thing called college happened. Nowadays, I barely get enough sleep to survive. It's kinda funny. I remember in high school how I would be like oh it's 11:30 PM? I should probably go to bed now. This morning, it was 2:00 AM, and I was like I should probably go get dinner now. It's ridiculous how much my life has changed. Back in high school, I would never have eaten dinner at two in the morning, but it's now a regular occurrence (literally, it happens every time I have a major project). Thankfully, SCAD understands and keeps the deli open until super late at night (or early in the morning).

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment