Sunday, March 12, 2017

March Magic is Back Yet Again!

It's that time of year again! And, no, I'm not taking about all of the basketball stuff. I mean the Disney stuff. Here is the line-up for this year's Disneyland side of March Magic!

Adventureland Dole Whip



Haunted Mansion Holiday


Toad Hall Mayhem



Main Street Barbershop Quartet



Pirates of the Caribbean Cannonballs


Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters



Grizzly River Run Rafters



Autopia Mechanics



Matterhorn Bobsled Yodelers



Astro Orbiter Cadets



Jungle Cruise Skippers



Storybook Land Monstros



Toontown Cabbies



Big Thunder Mountain Goats



"It's a Small World" Internationals



Forbidden Eye Maras



Frontierland Churros



I don't know about you guys, but this year's t-shirts are looking pretty nice. I think I'm gonna root for "It's a Small World" Internationals or the Jungle Cruise Skippers. What about you?

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment