Thursday, October 20, 2016

Death By Excto Knife: Is it Really the Best Way to Go?

Well, what do you think? I think not, and my roommate thinks that there are worse ways to go (meaning she doesn't think it's the worst way to go necessarily...). Why were we debating about this? Simple. Both of our exacto knives have it out for us. Neither one of us can use them with out injuring ourselves. Whether it's just slicing our hand open to where the bleeding won't stop (mostly me) or dropping the knife to where it almost stabs us in different places (mostly her), we are starting to run out of bandages. No, it's not just us using them incorrectly. I've checked, and I do use it in the proper way. It's just that the knife is probably possessed or something... I dunno. All I know is that I need to go to the convenience store to buy some more gauze before I die of blood loss or something...

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment