Friday, October 7, 2016

Bad Memories

I made a stupid mistake today. I thought it would be a good idea to go to the CHS football game tonight since I was in town (and because my dad just really wanted me to come with him). Hahaha. Wrong. Since I came back, I keep running into people I don't wanted to see ever again. I ran into one girl (not mentioning any names, but if you have a brain, it shouldn't be hard to figure out... if you even care...) who pretty much made my band life in high school a living hell. The whole thing really ticked me off because she basically treated me like nothing had happened and made stupid side comments that just made everything worse. I feel really bad though because I was on edge the entire time and was a bit on guard, so I wound up coming across as cold to the person she was with. I felt so bad about that because I didn't mean anything by it and have nothing against her because she is actually cool.

- Delanna

P.S. It's kinda funny that I vented about this because I was reading my friend's blog and saw that she was also venting about this kinda stuff. It's weird how this stuff happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment