Monday, September 5, 2016

My Life Just Flashed Before My Eyes

Have you ever had your life flash before you eyes just before you die or something? Well, I was standing in line to purchase something at Barnes and Noble with Mark when this baby threw her pacifier at us with deadly accuracy. I kid you not when I say my life literally flashed before my eyes as the pacifier flew by my face and barely missed nailing me in the eye. It made me realize just how short and insignificant my life has been. Oh well... Babies are terrifying. So young, and yet, they are already trying to commit mass murder. What a terrifying thought. Actually, the fact that the mother just laughed it off and didn't even seem to realize that her child was trying to kill us with a pacifier of all things was even scarier...

- Delanna

No comments:

Post a Comment