Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy Have Fun Being Completely Paranoid Day

Oh, I tooooooootally meant to say Happy April Fool's Day. Totally... It's not like I'm completely paranoid or anything. Or like I'm waiting for someone to try and prank me. No... I'm fine. Completely and utterly fine. It's not like I went to the mall today, saw a really cool Hetalia shirt, and wouldn't buy it until I confirmed the sale (and the actual existence of said shirt) with several different people. I mean could you blame me if I theoretically asked like five different people because a buy one get one for one cent sale sounded too good to be true? Oh well, it's just a little over five more hours until my shirt and I are finally free of this accursed holiday...

- Delanna

P.S. Apparently, my college thought it would be hilarious to have SCAD Day (a horrible day where potential students and their families get to tour the facilities and the dorms and whatnot) today. Usually, I barricade myself in my dorm to avoid the stupidity that seems to be everywhere on SCAD Day and only come out for the bare necessities like food when I get super desperate, but no, not today. Apparently, not telling us was part of April Fool's. Yaaaaay. I knew something was up when I ran into a blob of people blocking the hallway, but stupid me was like meh, it's probably just a surplus of students or something. It still didn't dawn on me when I went to eat, and the place was three times more crowded than usual. Nope. It didn't dawn on me until I started eating, and the food was actually edible. It was then that I realized what had happened, so I ran by to my dorm to hide in terror only to be blocked by three tour groups. In the end, I gave up and abandoned ship by going to the mall. And, that is why I hate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment